Thursday, August 3, 2017

220 and Bummer

Well I can't believe its been 9 months since I posted. I went to post and my customized page was all wacky. Total bummer. I added a Blogger theme but I really don't like it. I will try to find another one but it makes me mad. Especially because I had paid for it.

I did get the skin cancer taken care of. I will write a separate post about that. It was WAY more then I anticipated but I am certainly glad I got it taken care of. I ended up with 45 stitches in my face! Blahhhhh!!!!

I am hovering at 220 which means I have lost 95 lbs. since I started this blog in 2009. I can taste the 100# loss!  Since I have moved to AZ I have lost like 30 lbs! It will be 3 years in December that I have been here. What a wild ride. I moved here for a variety of reasons but one was that I had a friend here and a few months after I arrived she left her husband and moved out of state without telling me! It was a huge blow and kinda left me in the lurch. I have made some new friends but what I punch in the gut.  I've pretty much made peace with it but it still sucks.

My depression has been pretty debilitating. I did finally find some work but they are now only scheduling me for 8-10 hours per week. I certainly can't live on that kind of wage but I will not quit either. I have an interview on Monday for a full-time job. It's been 13 years since I interviewed so I am really nervous but I have to buck up and just deal.

Hope all is well with you if you are reading this. I do plan to try to blog more because it does hold me accountable. I feel like if I put it in writing it helps.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...